North Branch Yoga
North Branch Yoga offers yoga classes for men, women and children of all ages and abilities. Our convenient downtown Skokie location is surrounded by locally owned cafes/restaurants and shops. Plenty of free parking with easy public transportation access and a bike rack right outside the front door makes getting here easier.
Why a Yoga Studio?
Sure gyms have “free” classes and rec centers offer yoga too. The differences are all in the experience. North Branch Yoga is a different experience.
- You can drop in anytime we have a class! We offer a variety of classes daily. Discover other teachers and classes to grow your practice.
- No need to prepay and miss classes you can’t make up. You can pay per class or use class cards that save money and never expire when you purchase them.
- We offer small class experiences with modifications offered.
- Bolsters, blankets, blocks, straps & more are plentiful to help you in your practice.
- Free towels, loaner mats and storage for your mat if you want to leave it here.
- Parking steps from the front door.
- Locally owned with 12 teachers offering over 100 classes a month to choose from.
In June bring in the receipt for your last park district/rec center class session and we will match the price and number of classes in our cards. You can use them for any regular class at any time we offer one. We welcome new yoga students and hope this offer will allow you to experience yoga in a studio environment.
Check us out on Yelp and Facebook. We are always thankful for the kind words we receive.