North Branch Yoga
North Branch Yoga offers yoga classes for men, women and children of all ages and abilities. Our convenient downtown Skokie location is surrounded by locally owned cafes/restaurants and shops. Plenty of free parking with easy public transportation access and a bike rack right outside the front door makes getting here easier.
Why a Yoga Studio?
Sure gyms have “free” classes and rec centers offer yoga too. The differences are all in the experience. North Branch Yoga is a different experience.
- You can drop in anytime we have a class!
- We offer a variety of classes daily.
- Try other teachers and classes to grow your practice.
- No need to prepay and miss yoga classes you can’t make up. You can pay per class or use class cards that save money and never expire when you purchase them.
- We offer small class experiences with modifications offered.
- Bolsters, blankets, blocks, straps & more are plentiful to help you in your practice.
- Free towels, loaner mats and storage for your mat if you want to leave it here.
- Parking steps from the front door.
- Locally owned with 12 teachers offering over 100 classes a month to choose from.
Check us out on Yelp and Facebook. We are always thankful for the kind words we receive.