First Visit/First Class
Please arrive a few minutes early to your first class to sign in, sign the disclaimer and get set in the studio. This is a great time to talk to the teacher, especially if you are a first time student or have a special request or need.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and you can move freely in. Bare feet work best.
- We do not offer “hot yoga” so the room is kept around 72 degrees.
- We have a limited number of yoga mats but you should consider your own if you plan to continue in your practice. Investing in a good yoga mat is a good idea.
- We have boot trays in the lobby to keep your shoes warm and dry and you can hang your coat up out there also.
- In the studio space we have large plastic bins for your personal items.
- Please remember to silence your phone.
- We have towels, a water cooler and a room to change in if you need to.
- There is plenty of free parking all around the studio on Lincoln Avenue, Brown Street and Niles Center.
The studio info is:
North Branch Yoga
8056 Lincoln Ave
Skokie, IL 60077